Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know that my Loonie Launcher won’t be damaged in the mail?
Each Loonie Launcher is carefully wrapped in bubble wrap prior to being put in a protective bubble mailer to be shipped out. Your Loonie Launcher is also shipped in a form-fitting, padded box that’s extremely protective. It’s shock absorbent and prevents your Loonie Launcher from rattling around. So your Loonie Launcher will arrive in mint condition, with no chips, cracks, or damages. If for any reason your Loonie Launcher is damaged, we will either ship you a replacement or provide you a full refund, no questions asked.
2. How does the car run with balloons?
The car is specifically designed to run on air pressure from deflating balloons.
3. What if I run out of balloons?
If you run out of our 10 balloons that are included, you may purchase mini balloons from any party store. Past buyers report dollar store mini balloons work just as good as the included balloons.
4. Does Loonie Launcher usually come with the Space Launcher?
No. They are usually sold separately and only available together as a holiday special promotion.
5. Can I buy more cars?
No. Every Loonie Launcher comes with 2 cars and the cars are not sold separately.
6. Is the Loonie Launcher sturdy?
Yes. Loonie Launcher is made with the industry gold standard ABS Plastic which withstands weather, rough play and accidents.
7. How much does Loonie Launcher weigh?
Each Loonie Launcher weighs approximately half a pound or 233grams
8. How tall is each Loonie Launcher?
Loonie Launcher dimensions are 5.2 x 5.1 x 5 inches
9. How long does shipping take?
Our warehouses works diligently to fulfill orders within 24-48 hours. Our partner carriers ship and deliver within 5 business days up to a maximum of 15 business days depending on the country location.
10. Does my order come with a tracking number?
Yes, all orders are shipped with a tracking number.